Start a new topic

Please create separate topics for your OST KIT⍺ Feedback

4 people like this idea

Very user friendly and easy to set up! Transactions are fast and seemless

2 people like this
Would be great to be able to import customer list from current reward or email list from existing business.. I’m sure this is something that would be available down the road.

2 people like this

So, I have been going through some transactions and OST KIT Alpha. It is GREAT! And support has been very quick to respond! Keep up the great work team! 

A couple of suggestions if I may:

- Ability to at a token design. 

- When you click on the link in the Dashboard that takes you to the explorer, is it possible to ad a function that it takes you to your own BT first? 

Cheers 

Hi, 

I'm stuck at setting up transactions. Anyone else having same issue or better know how to resolve?

Ability to intergrate with shopify and other ecommerce sites would be a amazing.

1 person likes this

There could be some language when originally creating the transaction rules about editing or adding more in the future. The rest of the steps seem so permanent that it's not initially obvious those transactions aren't permanent.

Otherwise, the process to create an economy overall was easy and did not feel confusing or intimidating!

To add a bit to what glen has said. It would be great to be able to design your token logo or even import your companies logo for it.

1 person likes this

OST KIT looks very good. Without skills, I was able to quickly master it. But I could not complete the airdrop for one particular user, only for all users

Hey guys!! a suggestion.  while airdropping tokens there must be a way to select one or multiple holders for airdropping, currently there is option for airdropping to all only.

1 person likes this

Ost Alpha looks awesome, great job to the entire team!

One request, for inviting users to join our specific token communities more easily, could there be an option under the user to email / text them a link to join our specific BT & quickly get an address? 

Hey guys!! a suggestion.  while airdropping tokens there must be a way to select one or multiple holders for airdropping, currently there is option for airdropping to all only.

I hope you correct the graphics in the dashboard and it would be great to translate OST KIT into other popular languages. Now it is quite easy to understand, but this change will greatly help users from all over the world. Thanks for your work.

When a transaction fails it would be nice to have a notification besides having to scroll through past transaction list to find them..
The warning banner you receive when Ost is running low is great. However, a new warning or alert for running out of ost completely would be appreciated. Even if you could set your own warning values that would work!

Would like to see an auto renew feature to purchase OST when you are running low, so that you never run out.

Also would like the ability to do specifically timed auto-reward transactions for different tiered users. I am thinking of this as a reward for power followers of my social channels. 

1 person likes this
Transactions are fast
For my company I would like to add many users at one time. Saves me time.

1 person likes this

love it!

Congrats to the team. OST Alpha looks great!

During my transaction simulation graphs don`t seem to show the graphic presentation of the transaction. Although should be populated every 5 minutes, perhaps should be great if it could be faster.   

while airdropping there must be an option to select users for airdrop. currently we can only airdrop to all.

Is there a way to delete a user? 

Also, would like functionality to airdrop less than 1 BT, or percentages of a BT please

2 people like this

Would be great if we could run a simulation of a specific transaction between users!

1 person likes this

It seems that it isn't possible to remove the default transaction types. Is this by design? Also predefining transactions is confusing to me. I am trying to build something with transaction prices defined at time of transaction.